Study in Malaysia from Bangladesh
Study in Malaysia from Bangladesh: A Complete Guide Scholarship, Student Visa, university tuition fees for Bangladeshi Students' success pathway
Malaysia has become one of the most preferred destinations for students from Bangladesh who are seeking higher education to study in Malaysia from Bangladesh. With its quality education system, affordable tuition fees, easy visa processing, and multicultural environment, Malaysia offers a great opportunity for Bangladeshi students to pursue their academic dreams. However, navigating the complex process of studying in Malaysia requires careful planning and preparation.
This article aims to provide a complete guide for Bangladeshi students interested in studying in Malaysia from Bangladesh. We at axiom education will guide you through everything from scholarships and student visas to university tuition fees and success pathways. Whether you plan to study at a public or private university in Malaysia, this guide will help you understand the requirements and procedures involved in pursuing your academic goals.
Why you should choose to study in Malaysia from Bangladesh?
Since English is the primary language of teaching for all courses and study programs offered at private higher educational institutions, international students should be fine studying in Malaysia. Several schools and organizations offer basic English classes for students who need to be more fluent.
More than 95,000 international students are studying in Malaysia from more than 100 different countries. Malaysia is a destination for tertiary education that is becoming increasingly popular. It is the region’s epicenter for excellence in higher education and academia. It advises students who want to study abroad thoroughly research the entire process, including the planning, the courses, the application procedure, the paperwork, and the visa requirements. Things are considered to study in Malaysia for International Students:
Get Free Counseling
- Low-cost tuition fee: University tuition fees in Malaysia: Tuition fees at public universities, the cost of a Bachelor’s degree: is 2,000–4,500 EUR/year, and a Master’s degree: is 500–4,000 EUR/year. Some degrees in Medicine can cost as much as 27,000 EUR per academic year. Tuition fees at private universities: Bachelor’s degrees: 1,350–9,300 EUR/year and Master’s degrees: 1,500–3,000 EUR/year. Some degrees in Medicine can cost as much as 19,850 EUR per academic year. So for most disciplines, you’ll pay much less than at a university or college in the US, Canada, UK, or Australia.
- Mostly English is spoken: Between 50 and 60 percent of Malaysians can converse in English. This may seem like little compared to other countries, but remember that you’ll spend most of your time in bustling student hubs like Kuala Lumpur, where you won’t have to worry about language problems.
- The best universities in Asia are found in Malaysia: According to the annual global university rankings, universities in Malaysia are among Asia’s best higher education institutions. This is a terrific reason to study here, comprising public and private universities.
- Safe and peaceful for living: Safe and gentle for living: Although Malaysia has different religions and races, it’s a safe and friendly country. Malaysia is ranked 5th in Asia Pacific and 18th overall in terms of safety by the Global Peace Index 2022.
- Halal Food Everywhere: Malaysians take great pride in their delectable cuisine. Visitors come from all over the world to sample our delicious cuisine. From posh restaurants to hawker centers and street cuisine, lovely Food is available everywhere. When it comes to cuisine options, Malaysia has a wide variety. Chinese Food, Malay Food, Indian Food, and many other options are available.
How do you begin your adventure to study in Malaysia?
The process of beginning your adventure to study in Malaysia from Bangladesh can be daunting. From choosing the right university to navigating the visa application process, there are many factors to consider before embarking on this journey. Here are Some key things to consider before flying to study in Malaysia.
- Know About Malaysia: Study and learn everything Malaysia offers before boarding the airline. With 13 states and three federal territories, Malaysia has more than 30 million people. The largest and busiest city in Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. Read this overview to learn more about Malaysia.
- Find Your Desired Subject: Pick a subject that interests you and a course you think you’ll enjoy. Find classes that play to your talents. It would be best to research several universities before choosing one because many offer the same degrees.
- Plan Your Budget and Finances: Managing your funds is necessary for leaving home to pursue a degree abroad. You should ensure enough money to cover your living expenses and educational costs. A simple budget will help you pay your essential and unexpected medical fees. You can go within Malaysia and its neighbouring nations with your additional cash.
- Visa Application: Foreign students will need a “Student Pass,” a student visa to study in Malaysia. You can submit this electronically or request that the organization you are applying to do it on your behalf. Whoever applies for it, you’ll need to get ready for the following:
- A passport photocopy
- A duplicate of your admission or offer letter from the university
- A picture with passport size.
- Transcripts of records and related certificates.
- Evidence of Insurance
- Evidence that you have enough money for your study.
- English Language Proficiency Tests: To apply to study in Malaysia from Bangladesh, you’ll need to provide proof of English proficiency Test certificate. The certificates generally accepted by the universities in Malaysia are: