A Comprehensive Guideline to students for study in Uk from Bangladesh in 2024
If you are looking for a comprehensive guideline to study abroad from Bangladesh then axiom education is your right choice. Excellent higher education has a long history in the UK. England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland are able to draw in close to 500,000 foreign students annually because almost a fourth of British universities are among the most prestigious and highly ranked in the entire world.
You may receive a top-notch education while also learning more about the distinctive British culture and honing your English language and communication abilities by enrolling in a UK program. You’ll meet all kinds of people and have an enriching study experience in one of the most international locations on the planet!
How can I go to study in UK from Bangladesah?
Many Bangladeshi students want to know how they might study in UK from Bangladesh. It is because earning a degree in this nation marks a fresh turning point in a student’s academic and professional career. Many Bangladeshi students aspire to a British degree. Because the British education system and British degree holders’ demand all over the world are very impressive.
Why Study in the UK from Bangladesh?
Every student’s decision to study abroad transforms their life. Out of a variety of options, students need strong arguments to choose a study location and academic institution. Here are a few justifications for considering the UK as your study-abroad destination:
- Academic Quality: Four UK universities are ranked among the top 10 globally according to the QS World University Rankings 2023. These include University College London, Imperial College London, the University of Cambridge, and the University of Oxford. Oxford University is ranked first in the Times World University Rankings for 2023. These universities’ rankings demonstrate the exceptional caliber of their coursework and research.
- Research Quality: Research Excellence Framework 2021’s most recent evaluation of 157 UK institutions’ research quality. Internationally excellent (43%), world-leading (41%), internationally recognized (14%), and domestically recognized (2%), respectively, were used to describe the overall caliber of study submissions. Students who want to pursue research can think of the UK as an alternative because UK universities have produced exceptional research.
- Student-friendly Destination: Nearly 605,000 international students, both EU and non-EU, attended UK higher education institutions during the 2020–21 academic year. India accounts for over 55,000, or close to 16%, of all new enrollments. The UK is becoming a more popular study-abroad destination, as seen by the rise in the number of international students studying there.
- Scholarships: UK university students can access some of the best scholarships available. The Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship, Chevening Scholarships, GREAT Scholarships, and Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships are just a few examples.
- Travel and Leisure: The UK is a fascinating location to explore historical sites, musical performances, cuisines, and several other cultural festivals. Studying at one of the many historically significant universities in the UK allows you to contribute to that legacy.
UK student visa requirement for Bangladeshi students
Visa for students The following requirements must be met by UK students who desire to apply for a UK student visa:
- An open invitation to enrol in a course with a verified student sponsor. This can be demonstrated with the use of Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).
- Adequate financial means to maintain oneself while you’re a student. Students must present £12,006 for nine months (or £1,334) if they reside in London and £9,207 for nine months (or £1,023 if they do not) if they do not.
- Able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English. IELTS, PTE, and other tests can be used to demonstrate this.
- Consent of the student’s parents if they are 16 or 17.
- £363 application fee plus a premium for healthcare.
- Health test results (tuberculosis test).
- Test results and academic papers.
Documents needed for a student visa include:
You will typically require the following when applying for your student visa:
- A current passport or other acceptable forms of identification.
- Evidence shows you have enough money to cover your course-related fees and living expenses.
- Reference for Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and supporting documentation CAS.
- Colour passport-sized photo
- Screening for tuberculosis (mandatory for South Asian countries).
- Documenting the evaluation.
- Certificate of clearance for the Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) (if required).
- Currently, 72 hours before your departure, you also require your COVID-19 test report.