Understanding the Australian student visa subclass 500
The Australian Student visa (subclass 500) is a popular choice for international students who want to study in Australia. Depending on your course, you can live, work, and study in Australia. The time period is a maximum of five years with an Australian Student Visa Subclass 500. You can apply for this visa if you are enrolled in a registered course of study or training program.
To be eligible for this visa. You must meet certain requirements, including English language proficiency and adequate health insurance coverage. You also need to provide proof of financial support to cover your living expenses while studying in Australia. The fee for the subclass 500 student visa may vary depending on your country of origin and other factors.
Visa subclass 500 provides international students with an excellent opportunity to pursue their education and work life in Australia.
What is the Australian student visa subclass 500 fee for Bangladeshi students?
The cost of this visa can be quite steep for many students. The current fee for is 44804.48 Tk for Bangladeshi students. The amount is significantly higher than the fees charged by other countries.
Despite the high cost, many Bangladeshi students continue to choose Australia as their preferred destination for higher education due to the quality of education and opportunities available. Australian student visa subclass 500 allows international students to study full-time in Australia and work part-time to support themselves while studying. Normally, this visa permits you to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight during the academic year and an unrestricted number of hours during study holidays.
Australian student visa subclass 500 Visa requirements for students
- Offer Letter: Before you accept the Letter of Offer, carefully read it. It will explain your course information, enrollment requirements, and any fees you must pay if you get the offer. If you are not pleased with any of the provisions of the Letter of Offer, do not accept it.
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE): Your education provider will provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), a document that attests to your enrollment in a particular course. Once you’ve accepted your offer and deposited it, the CoE will be delivered.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: bank statements, scholarship or award documentation, etc. This will demonstrate that you have the funds to pay for your course-related charges and expenses, including travel, course fees, and rent.
- Health Insurance Requirements: Candidates must have suitable and sufficient health insurance coverage for their stay in Australia if they are to study abroad. An Australian health insurance company given the go-ahead must supply this health insurance plan as part of an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
- Character Certificate Requirements: You must also fulfill several character standards to study in Australia. You must provide basic information about your character and prior behavior in your application. In some circumstances, a police background check might even be required.
Proof of English Proficiency and Score:
Because Australian educational courses are taught in English, you must provide a certificate of results from an approved English language test if you do not speak English as your first language. You can use this certificate to show the Australian government you have the minimal English proficiency requirements for your particular course.
English language proficiency test score: